Sunday 3 May 2015

The Kung Fu Panda, Cool Polar & Pingoo Talks!


Now today while scrolling some funny images I found something very interesting. Have you ever imagined about the Polar Bear & Panda conversation with a Penguin? LOL. Yup, I found it that these people were talking to each other & I can prove it too !

See...


Polar : Oh Man! I am so freaking hungry
Panda: Hey you! Watch out, what's that?
Polar: Ahhhh! Food
Panda: Shut up! All the time you cry for Food! That is something like an alien !
Polar: Oh Really? An  alien? But it is so different...
Panda: Hey you alien kinda creature, stop!
Pingoo: Excusme! I am not an alien, how dare you call me alien? Do I look you like an alien you foolish creature, huh!
Polar: Good, I will die hungry!
Panda: Well, you are looking like a bit of alien or so...
Pingoo: Dude, I am Penguin...The Pingoo!
Polar: Oh man... You are the cartoon Pingoo of POGO! Haahahahhaaha
Panda: What ? A cartoon?
Pingoo: Shut up you idiot people, I am famous by the name Pingoo but I am not a Cartoon. Idiots!
Panda: If you aren't a bird or a cartoon then what are you exactly?
Polar: Hope you are a fish! My Food...
Pingoo: Oh you useless Dumbs! Do I look Like a fish to you? Does a fish stands on land even? Illiterate Foolish Men.
Polar: Excusme! I am not illitereate, you funny creature... I am a Polar Bear.
Panda: Then I am Famous by the name of Kung Fu Panda.
Pingoo: And I am an aquatic flightless bird!
Polar: What? a  Flightless Bird?
Panda: Hahaha 
Pingoo: Hey you! I am warning you guys... I am a popular personality! Dude, we penguins are placed in so many places... Haven't you seen Madagascar series? We have been there too...! I am a star. So please! No more craps.
Polar: Man! I don't understand , you look like an alien, you have been in cartoon films still not an cartoon, you ain't a  fish, you are a bird but you can't fly & now you are saying that you are a star but we can't see you up above the world so high...
Panda: Like a diamond in the sky... Hahahahahaha
Pingoo: Shut up! We penguins are multi-talented! I don't need to clarify dumb people like you.
Polar: I can't control my hunger now anymore! I wanna eat this, whatever it is...
Panda: Yeah Man! Now I am hungry too..
Pingoo: Oh no! You can't ! 
Polar: I am hungry from a week...
Panda: And I can't wait long for my Food. Huahahahaha
Pingoo: Ummm Okay! But in that case, I need to go for a bath first before you people eat me!
Panda & Polar: Bath??
Pingoo: Oh ya, I haven't taken bath from past 2 months you know.
Panda: Eyuuu!
Polar: Throw this dirty fellow inside the river. I can't fall sick because of such a dirty food.
Pingoo: Oh no.. I will go myself...I don't need the favours from you idiot people. Hehehehe! Please excusme me Gentlemen. 
(One splash!!!) 
Yuhoooo.... Buhbye you super dumb people! I am a fligtless bird but I know how to swim. Better luck next time!
Polar: Oh my Stomach! He is so smart! Panda...What are you thinking now?
Panda: I think he is from IIN ! 

********************************LOL*********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment