Monday 6 April 2015

Fauna : The Freedom


Going through a few websites based on animals I found something very interesting to share today. We all know if you need to represent nature & freedom together "fauna" will be the right justice for it. Because these are the creatures who are the re-presenter of wild life which is a big part of our nature & since they don't live in any 4-walled house like us, they don't have any restrictions that we humans have...they are just free creatures to move from here & there, do whatever they feel like to do. Nature is there home...the open field, the breezy wind, the fresh green grass ; this is their freedom! A life where both day & night life is to enjoy freely... no stress, no running around for things like schools, colleges, jobs; etc... a straight simple life to enjoy throughout....





Sometimes I feel when I capture any of such pictures, why isn't my life so full of life like them..why don't we have such freedom to enjoy life and not to run out for our own works... A busy hectic life or a life where I can sleep on the grass & watch the sky high...staring at the clouds passing or the stars shining on a moonlight...



I like this picture a lot... looking at it, I don't know how to express it through words but honestly its the best way of capturing their life.. how beautifully it is sitting peacefully at a place, spreading its feathers wide open. It's not captured by me, its just a picture from the pictures that I just searched on from the website. Here I am sharing below the link that just forced me to share this thing... Beautiful pictures ever seen... Cute lovely creatures that just shows the care, love & freedom of living their lives freely on their own conditions...


http://www.fubiz.net/en/2013/12/30/50-examples-of-animal-photography/


I have never seen anyone capturing pictures of our fauna so beautifully; perfect justice to photography symbolizing freedom, love & nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment