Wednesday 22 April 2015

Wish these were Real



Reminds me back the old time of dinosaurs that existed ages ago on Earth! It's the Earth Day and I am talking about Dinos ; although it doesn't makes much sense but then they were a part of Earth as well, not our ancestors genetically but still of other species they were. Being a fond of the movie Jurassic Park, I honestly like Dinos and now when you don't have these creatures alive then why to leave the chances of capturing their replicas in the form of cartoons or statues ; atleast I won't leave such a chance ever not because I love photography but still they are extinct & till now are counted in the list of something very interesting that was initially a part of our Earth. For me they were, they are & they will remain an interesting part that I have ever known about. Lucky that Kurukshetra's Panaroma has these around their entry gate else how would I have been able to click them and share here as one part of my exploring in my memorable journey of Kurukshetra :P







No comments:

Post a Comment